I am fascinated by finding new ways to apply agile principles to non-software development disciplines. I find myself doing it constantly and often with great results. This post is about how I revitalized our team meeting by applying simple agile principles like collaboration, business value driven prioritization, embracing change etc. Before discussing the details a […]
To kick-off what will hopefully turn into a series of Book Reviews of some of my favorite titles in my library, I have chosen The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni. According to Lencioni, there are five things that can get in the way of working together as a team towards a common […]
Please share this:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
Martin on Ask Five Whys to End the Blame Game Hi Erik, Better late than never ;-) Interesting idea about the ...
Erik Korsvik Østergaard on Ask Five Whys to End the Blame Game So, I have the feeling of completing a part of ...
Martin on You Need People, Not “Resources”, to Build a High-Performing Agile Team Thanks Stine, To your point on people being comfortable showing unfinished ...
- RT @theagiletimes : 5 Ways an Agile Coaching Philosophy Enables Agile Teams http://t.co/2hB8qFguWx #agilecoach #agilecoaching 3 days ago
- RT @Barryovereem : 7 Pitfalls to Avoid During Agile Transformation. By @tnvora . http://t.co/qlbkwuMKRi 4 days ago
- @turbograndad65 That can be said for many countries unfortunately :-/ 4 days ago
- RT @_FaceSA : The #ValueDriven #healthcare system for #SouthAfrica is long overdue! #hcsmSA #Startups #Africa http://t.co/3WFravQEsy 4 days ago
- Manifesto 4 Half-Arsed Agile Software Development: http://t.co/CR8ADTY6Fr Very funny if it wasn’t true #agile #culture #values #beingagile 5 days ago