I am fascinated by finding new ways to apply agile principles to non-software development disciplines. I find myself doing it constantly and often with great results. This post is about how I revitalized our team meeting by applying simple agile principles like collaboration, business value driven prioritization, embracing change etc. Before discussing the details a […]
To kick-off what will hopefully turn into a series of Book Reviews of some of my favorite titles in my library, I have chosen The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni. According to Lencioni, there are five things that can get in the way of working together as a team towards a common […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
- Which Book Should a Mid-Level Manager New to Agile Read during the Christmas Holidays? By Martin on December 20, 2015 8
- Do We Really Need Full-time Scrum Masters? By Martin on May 29, 2015 5
- You Need People, Not “Resources”, to Build a High-Performing Agile Team By Martin on March 13, 2016 4
Anne Overgaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Coffee-machines has been center of attention in knowledge management since ...
Kenneth Darling Sorensen on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Back in the 1990s when I worked for IBM as ...
Erik Korsvik Østergaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation I like this :) I also like coffee very much ...
21Leadership on Instagram
- The right mindset accelerates workshop outcomes #dare2mansion #facilitating #mindset #entr… http://t.co/RLSOnm89ik http://t.co/QtaqaX4O7b 1 week ago
- Day two @dare2mansion facilitating a ws on software craftsmanship #facilitating #outofmyle… http://t.co/cqMhBsPEVq http://t.co/mpcjSmh9Z4 1 week ago
- Back at @dare2mansion for another team kick-off #coaching #ugilic #teamwork #firstsprint #… http://t.co/vcZb4Qsk6k http://t.co/HqKS1cBGe4 1 week ago
- Sprint planning Ugilic style #agile #ugilic #facilitating #sprintplanning #userstories #f… http://t.co/hi2GKHa1fF http://t.co/uqToX0foSz 2 weeks ago
- First backlog created #scrum #coaching #teamwork #Ugilic #agile #userstories #desirements … http://t.co/Vu7Pw7VtEG http://t.co/PogShx6bpb 2 weeks ago