I am fascinated by finding new ways to apply agile principles to non-software development disciplines. I find myself doing it constantly and often with great results. This post is about how I revitalized our team meeting by applying simple agile principles like collaboration, business value driven prioritization, embracing change etc. Before discussing the details a […]
To kick-off what will hopefully turn into a series of Book Reviews of some of my favorite titles in my library, I have chosen The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni. According to Lencioni, there are five things that can get in the way of working together as a team towards a common […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
Yonathan Grey on My CxO Encourage Me to Invest in Myself CXO's are excellent leaders. They are incredibly visionary and ...
Anne Overgaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Coffee-machines has been center of attention in knowledge management since ...
Kenneth Darling Sorensen on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Back in the 1990s when I worked for IBM as ...
21Leadership on Instagram
- Strategic thinking in the sun #Ugilic #strategy #leadership #purpose #direction #safety #c… http://t.co/a9QR9nYZP3 http://t.co/krG2ftvnhP 3 days ago
- Talking to me??? #socialmedia #break #newphone #conversation http://t.co/PEB0JyRLyL http://t.co/OKPhYBGGIL 4 days ago
- #Ugilic strategy seminar day one kicked off in awesome surroundings #leadership #strategy … http://t.co/bz5c2IMPeA http://t.co/RWKx5CaUEp 4 days ago
- Very nice attendance from across the organization at the second Sprint Review #agile #scru… http://t.co/P5m4fMi0p8 http://t.co/TwgBXwLG1l 1 week ago
- One of our Agile Transformation clients (BRFkredit) will share their Agile journey at GOTO Copenhagen 3. Oct http://t.co/eCKbPgvEPu #Ugilic 1 week ago