I am fascinated by finding new ways to apply agile principles to non-software development disciplines. I find myself doing it constantly and often with great results. This post is about how I revitalized our team meeting by applying simple agile principles like collaboration, business value driven prioritization, embracing change etc. Before discussing the details a […]
To kick-off what will hopefully turn into a series of Book Reviews of some of my favorite titles in my library, I have chosen The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni. According to Lencioni, there are five things that can get in the way of working together as a team towards a common […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
- Which Book Should a Mid-Level Manager New to Agile Read during the Christmas Holidays? By Martin on December 20, 2015 8
- Do We Really Need Full-time Scrum Masters? By Martin on May 29, 2015 5
- You Need People, Not “Resources”, to Build a High-Performing Agile Team By Martin on March 13, 2016 4
Anne Overgaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Coffee-machines has been center of attention in knowledge management since ...
Kenneth Darling Sorensen on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Back in the 1990s when I worked for IBM as ...
Erik Korsvik Østergaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation I like this :) I also like coffee very much ...
21Leadership on Instagram
- There is no none personal leadership - that's called management #Leadership #executivecoac… http://t.co/VrVIqru6Xq http://t.co/3N6XgtMWf2 6 days ago
- Vacation by the ocean, having great coffee, and reflection on the first half of an awesome… http://t.co/BhpvqedAET http://t.co/qKUsvstFzt 6 days ago
- We need a higher-order structure of consciousness to solve our current problems #conscious… http://t.co/GZXMl0EIbD http://t.co/Lkq6AmbYuJ 1 week ago
- Enjoying a quiet moment during my summer vacation to explore the Tribal Leadership strateg… http://t.co/bxRn6AL5x6 http://t.co/XmKwxUhDNX 1 week ago
- I highly recommend Tribal Leadership by Dave Logan http://t.co/H0Rq2OcNzU 1 week ago