I am fascinated by finding new ways to apply agile principles to non-software development disciplines. I find myself doing it constantly and often with great results. This post is about how I revitalized our team meeting by applying simple agile principles like collaboration, business value driven prioritization, embracing change etc. Before discussing the details a […]
To kick-off what will hopefully turn into a series of Book Reviews of some of my favorite titles in my library, I have chosen The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni. According to Lencioni, there are five things that can get in the way of working together as a team towards a common […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
Yonathan Grey on My CxO Encourage Me to Invest in Myself CXO's are excellent leaders. They are incredibly visionary and ...
Anne Overgaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Coffee-machines has been center of attention in knowledge management since ...
Kenneth Darling Sorensen on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Back in the 1990s when I worked for IBM as ...
21Leadership on Instagram
- Another day - another great workshop #agile #Ugilic #workshop #definitionofready #scrum #l… http://t.co/ijm0WOSbvi http://t.co/I8HexKm8aG 2 weeks ago
- 40+ people incl. the CEO showed up for this morning Sprint Review #agile #sprintreview #sc… http://t.co/Wan88WELc8 http://t.co/3Cmt9NxaxF 3 weeks ago
- Agile Terminology for Normal People - http://t.co/i66uSVzpPL via @leadingagile #interestingpost #agile #terminology #communication #ugilic 3 weeks ago
- Leadership Circle training day 3: Poul talking about greatness, gaps, gifts and g-spots in… http://t.co/cnkU8tz0IW http://t.co/rD7u9KxAXD 3 weeks ago
- Leadership Circle certification training day two #leadership #certification #training #lea… http://t.co/WTPfE35nel http://t.co/SQMNMO5diM 3 weeks ago