Have you ever discussed Agile with someone who said they were following an Agile methodology and then added a little “but”? They might have said something like “Yes, we are doing Scrum, but we don´t do stand-ups” or “Yes we use an Agile approach, but we have changed the length of our iterations to 10 […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
- Which Book Should a Mid-Level Manager New to Agile Read during the Christmas Holidays? By Martin on December 20, 2015 8
- Do We Really Need Full-time Scrum Masters? By Martin on May 29, 2015 5
- You Need People, Not “Resources”, to Build a High-Performing Agile Team By Martin on March 13, 2016 4
Anne Overgaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Coffee-machines has been center of attention in knowledge management since ...
Kenneth Darling Sorensen on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Back in the 1990s when I worked for IBM as ...
Erik Korsvik Østergaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation I like this :) I also like coffee very much ...
21Leadership on Instagram
ACCDK Agile Agile Coach Camp Blogroll Book Review Collaboration Communication Conference Future of Work goAgile Ironman Leadership Leadership Paradigm Management Meetings Motivation Open Space Organization Pactices Patrick Lencioni Personal development Personal goals Personal investment Practices PRINCE2 Prioritization Productivity Project Management Reflections Reinventing Organizations ROI Scrum Self-organizing Stand-up meetings Strategy Taylorism Team Teamwork The Power Question Trust Ugilic Unconference Value creation Work Environment Young Business Leader
- The right mindset accelerates workshop outcomes #dare2mansion #facilitating #mindset #entr… http://t.co/RLSOnm89ik http://t.co/QtaqaX4O7b 1 week ago
- Day two @dare2mansion facilitating a ws on software craftsmanship #facilitating #outofmyle… http://t.co/cqMhBsPEVq http://t.co/mpcjSmh9Z4 1 week ago
- Back at @dare2mansion for another team kick-off #coaching #ugilic #teamwork #firstsprint #… http://t.co/vcZb4Qsk6k http://t.co/HqKS1cBGe4 1 week ago
- Sprint planning Ugilic style #agile #ugilic #facilitating #sprintplanning #userstories #f… http://t.co/hi2GKHa1fF http://t.co/uqToX0foSz 2 weeks ago
- First backlog created #scrum #coaching #teamwork #Ugilic #agile #userstories #desirements … http://t.co/Vu7Pw7VtEG http://t.co/PogShx6bpb 2 weeks ago