Have you ever discussed Agile with someone who said they were following an Agile methodology and then added a little “but”? They might have said something like “Yes, we are doing Scrum, but we don´t do stand-ups” or “Yes we use an Agile approach, but we have changed the length of our iterations to 10 […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
Yonathan Grey on My CxO Encourage Me to Invest in Myself CXO's are excellent leaders. They are incredibly visionary and ...
Anne Overgaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Coffee-machines has been center of attention in knowledge management since ...
Kenneth Darling Sorensen on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Back in the 1990s when I worked for IBM as ...
21Leadership on Instagram
ACCDK Agile Agile Coach Camp Blogroll Book Review Collaboration Communication Conference Culture Future of Work goAgile Ironman Leadership Leadership Paradigm Management Meetings Motivation Open Space Organization Pactices Patrick Lencioni Personal development Personal goals Personal investment Practices PRINCE2 Prioritization Project Management Purpose Reflections Reinventing Organizations ROI Scrum Self-organizing Stand-up meetings Strategy Taylorism Team Teamwork The Power Question Trust Ugilic Unconference Value creation Young Business Leader
- Strategic thinking in the sun #Ugilic #strategy #leadership #purpose #direction #safety #c… http://t.co/a9QR9nYZP3 http://t.co/krG2ftvnhP 3 days ago
- Talking to me??? #socialmedia #break #newphone #conversation http://t.co/PEB0JyRLyL http://t.co/OKPhYBGGIL 4 days ago
- #Ugilic strategy seminar day one kicked off in awesome surroundings #leadership #strategy … http://t.co/bz5c2IMPeA http://t.co/RWKx5CaUEp 4 days ago
- Very nice attendance from across the organization at the second Sprint Review #agile #scru… http://t.co/P5m4fMi0p8 http://t.co/TwgBXwLG1l 1 week ago
- One of our Agile Transformation clients (BRFkredit) will share their Agile journey at GOTO Copenhagen 3. Oct http://t.co/eCKbPgvEPu #Ugilic 1 week ago