Yesterday, my colleague, Kristian Haugaard (@haugaards), asked on our Ugilic Google hangout; Which book should a mid-level manager new to Agile read during the christmas holidays? My instinctive answer was Scrum for Managers: Management Secrets to Building Agile & Results-Driven Organizations by Rini van Solingen (@solingen) and Rob van Lanen (@robvanlanen). The book is a ‘how to […]
Books I like
In my latest post, After 100 Years of Taylorism, We Need a New Leadership Paradigm, I discussed why Frederick Winslow Taylor’s scientific management paradigm is no longer a winning strategy in today’s world. In this post, I want to put Taylor’s thinking into an evolutionary perspective by discussing the recent book Reinventing Organizations by Belgian […]
Reading the headline quote of the famous Christmas song by Mariah Carry, you might be thinking – talking to me? Well… if you are passionate about what you do, if you are genuine interested in making a difference with your work and always put the team first, it might be you I am looking for. […]
To kick-off what will hopefully turn into a series of Book Reviews of some of my favorite titles in my library, I have chosen The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni. According to Lencioni, there are five things that can get in the way of working together as a team towards a common […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
Yonathan Grey on My CxO Encourage Me to Invest in Myself CXO's are excellent leaders. They are incredibly visionary and ...
Anne Overgaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Coffee-machines has been center of attention in knowledge management since ...
Kenneth Darling Sorensen on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Back in the 1990s when I worked for IBM as ...
21Leadership on Instagram
- Strategic thinking in the sun #Ugilic #strategy #leadership #purpose #direction #safety #c… http://t.co/a9QR9nYZP3 http://t.co/krG2ftvnhP 5 days ago
- Talking to me??? #socialmedia #break #newphone #conversation http://t.co/PEB0JyRLyL http://t.co/OKPhYBGGIL 6 days ago
- #Ugilic strategy seminar day one kicked off in awesome surroundings #leadership #strategy … http://t.co/bz5c2IMPeA http://t.co/RWKx5CaUEp 6 days ago
- Very nice attendance from across the organization at the second Sprint Review #agile #scru… http://t.co/P5m4fMi0p8 http://t.co/TwgBXwLG1l 2 weeks ago
- One of our Agile Transformation clients (BRFkredit) will share their Agile journey at GOTO Copenhagen 3. Oct http://t.co/eCKbPgvEPu #Ugilic 2 weeks ago