One of the benefits of being an independent consultant is that I’m now my own CFO, COO, CEO, UFO… and I don´t have to ask anyone about competence development budgets. On the other hand, since it’s money out of my own pocket, it can be tempting to postpone or skip learning. In my previous post […]
Currently involved in organizing the first Agile Unconference in Denmark (Agile Coach Camp Denmark) I regularly get the question: ”What’s an Unconference?”. When I first attended a conference on Agile back in 2003 (XP/Agile Universe in New Orleans) I was excited about the scheduled talks and mainly used the breaks to fill my depots. I […]
Please share this:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
Martin on Ask Five Whys to End the Blame Game Hi Erik, Better late than never ;-) Interesting idea about the ...
Erik Korsvik Østergaard on Ask Five Whys to End the Blame Game So, I have the feeling of completing a part of ...
Martin on You Need People, Not “Resources”, to Build a High-Performing Agile Team Thanks Stine, To your point on people being comfortable showing unfinished ...
- RT @Ullizee : I totally like 'unbossed'. Keep up the good work. http://t.co/Ci4bLdonWS 6 minutes ago
- First t-shirt run of the year in my favorite #ugilic #keeprunning #roadtostockholm http://t.co/NbLHrIxNge http://t.co/uiPSKKAJDO 3 hours ago
- New #website: Practice What You Preach - New http://t.co/9O213AcbY1 #MVP http://t.co/0a2RsKB4rU #Agile #Leadership #MVP #scrum #golive 5 hours ago
- I just pushed the go-live button on a brand new design of http://t.co/9O213AtMPz. Check to out and let me know wha… http://t.co/SWyuX8ZNHh 5 hours ago
- RT @ValaAfshar : "A minimum viable product doesn't mean half finished. It's doing small number of things to a high standard." http://t.co/P … 20 hours ago