One of the benefits of being an independent consultant is that I’m now my own CFO, COO, CEO, UFO… and I don´t have to ask anyone about competence development budgets. On the other hand, since it’s money out of my own pocket, it can be tempting to postpone or skip learning. In my previous post […]
Currently involved in organizing the first Agile Unconference in Denmark (Agile Coach Camp Denmark) I regularly get the question: ”What’s an Unconference?”. When I first attended a conference on Agile back in 2003 (XP/Agile Universe in New Orleans) I was excited about the scheduled talks and mainly used the breaks to fill my depots. I […]
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Commented Posts
Yonathan Grey on My CxO Encourage Me to Invest in Myself CXO's are excellent leaders. They are incredibly visionary and ...
Anne Overgaard on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Coffee-machines has been center of attention in knowledge management since ...
Kenneth Darling Sorensen on Move the Coffee Machine to Increase Innovation Back in the 1990s when I worked for IBM as ...
21Leadership on Instagram
- Strategic thinking in the sun #Ugilic #strategy #leadership #purpose #direction #safety #c… http://t.co/a9QR9nYZP3 http://t.co/krG2ftvnhP 1 day ago
- Talking to me??? #socialmedia #break #newphone #conversation http://t.co/PEB0JyRLyL http://t.co/OKPhYBGGIL 3 days ago
- #Ugilic strategy seminar day one kicked off in awesome surroundings #leadership #strategy … http://t.co/bz5c2IMPeA http://t.co/RWKx5CaUEp 3 days ago
- Very nice attendance from across the organization at the second Sprint Review #agile #scru… http://t.co/P5m4fMi0p8 http://t.co/TwgBXwLG1l 1 week ago
- One of our Agile Transformation clients (BRFkredit) will share their Agile journey at GOTO Copenhagen 3. Oct http://t.co/eCKbPgvEPu #Ugilic 1 week ago